Monday, May 17, 2010

Robo Robb Radio: 200 Interviews and counting



Just wanted to give a shot out to my homie Robo Robb for his “hustlenomics”….Dude has literally done like 200 interviews in the last 2 years, promoting himself but more importantly all the Indie artist out there . I remember Robo telling me one day that he wants too have more interviews than that old ass Larry king dude, I laughed but didn’t think he was serious…..Oh But he is……

I wanted too also shed some light on a recent initerview Robo had with International producer Nicolay…. Robo was living the last couple months in North Carolina with his sister. While in N.C Robo Performed, worked part-time , and grinded his way to multiple interviews…..The interview with Nicolay is below, so check it out

http://roboblog.hihillrecordings.com/interview-with-nicolay-2

No comments:

Post a Comment