Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You know your song is great, but is it a hit?



"SoundOut compares your song to 50,000 others from both major labels and indies. They promise to tell you how good your track is with guaranteed 95% accuracy."


I am not sure how I feel about the 95% accuracy statement, but I decided to try out the service because one of my peoples gave me a solid discount code.  I thought it was cool to get an unbiased review from so many music fans, but I would like to have a more detailed explanation in regards to how Sound out comes up with some of these ratings.  Either way, below I have pasted my Sound Out report that I used for a joint I produced on my "Love For the Game" album featuring the homie Noveliss (Clear Soul Forces). Take a look and decide if it interest you, the pricing is very reasonable, but I'm  not sure I see the value to try it again, peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment