Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To All My Reason Heads…Check Out Nucleus Soundlabs!!


I have been a Reason user since the 2.0 days, and the argument always against Reason is that it doesn’t allow you to use VST’s…Back in the day I would have too agree that was a set back for the simple fact that the Reason sounds weren’t up to par. But nowadays that definetly is NOT the case because propellerheads have really stepped there sound game up…..There are plenty of solidrefills/sounds sold right off the propeller heads site, but they also have createdpartnerships with various sound design teams….

If yal are not up on Nucleus soundlabs please check out there website here http://www.nucleus-soundlab.com/ …..I am a sucker for sounds and they sure got them, some of the most quality refills of vintage synths, drums, percussion that are on the market, at very REASONABLE prices…..They also have plenty of demos and videos on the site so you can feel comfortable with your purchase….HOLLA!

P.S- Video above is a demo of there latest release “Patheon 2″…I have not been able to get my hands on this yet but I do have the first one and its a monster…

No comments:

Post a Comment